- 8 chicken thigh fillets or drumstick
- 4 medium to large tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 medium to large onions, peeled and cut into quarters
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters
- 4 tablespoons fresh herbs, such as parsley, oregano, thyme or basil, roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon chilli powder (optional)
- ¼ cup water
To make this dish even more delicious add:
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- ½ cup pitted black or green olives
- ½ teaspoon paprika
Green salad or steamed green vegetables
Let’s get cooking
Turn on the oven and set to 180°C.
Place all ingredients in a large baking tray. Mix together with your hands until everything is coated evenly with the oil and water. Spread the mixture evenly across the baking pan.
Place in the oven and bake for one hour. Every 15 minutes, use a large spoon or spatula to move everything around so that it browns evenly.
Serve with the green salad or steamed green vegetables.
Addi Road Food Pantry Marrickville and CamperdownAddi Road Food Pantry Marrickville and CamperdownAddi Road Food Pantry helps you stretch your budget and put healthy food on the table, while reducing your carbon footprint. We believe that access to safe, nutritious...
This group exhibition, of seven artists, includes three artists who practice in studio spaces we provide access to right here at Addi Road. AGIT8D1 Robyn Chiles Tina Fiveash Robert Hawkins Rosada Hayes Elinor Pickard Wednesday 7 Dec to Sunday 11 Dec 2022, Addi Road...
Spring Clean presents the fodder cleared from three artists’ studios. Some of the work yet unseen! The studio is a space that shapes an artist, in which the materials, processes and inner thoughts collide. This is a unique opportunity for art lovers to buy original...